ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
Winix has been specializing in air purifiers for more than 36 years and has extensive manufacturing experience in this area. The Winix 5300 is an exceptional product which combines quality, power and value for money.
Winix plasma wave 5300 AIR PURIFIER
EASE OF USE
- Air Quality Sensor
- Built in "Quiet" Sleep Mode
- PlasmaWave Technology
- The 5300 is quite Large
- Needs to be positioned on the floor
The Winix PlasmaWave 5300 is the ideal choice for any large room up to 350 foot square. Equally effective in a living room or bedroom, there are 4 fan speeds which are easily adjusted depending if you want fast purification or a slower overnight speed.
For the price this air purifier offers excellent performance. When used in a room up to 350 square foot it has a rating of 5 air changes per hour (ACH). The cubic feet of filtered air per minute (CADR) is an impressive 235 for smoke, 248 for dust and 251 for pollen
Winix PlasmaWave 5300 Air Purifier Effective 3-stage filtration system
The Winix plasmawave 5300 air purifier has a 3 stage system to effectively filter unwanted particles and allergens from the air, leaving it 99% clean.
Stage 1 involves a pre-filter containing activated charcoal, which eliminates odors and attracts large particles such as dust and hair. This means that your air quality starts to improve right away. A carbon filter also helps remove the smell and odor from cigarette smoke too. Making this air purifier a good choice for the best air purifier for smoke as well.
Stage 2 Activates the action of the True HEPA filter, which captures much smaller particles up to 0.3 microns in size such as pollen, allergens, pet dander and some viruses and bacteria.
Stage 3 is where the ionizer charges remaining particles of dust and pollen so that they attract other pollutants and enables the filter to attract them.
Winix PlasmaWave technology
The Winix 5300 air purifier offers unique PlasmaWave technology which breaks microscopic particles down at a molecular level, meaning that no ozone is produced. This is a significant improvement over other ionizers, which can produce ozone that may be harmful to health when inhaled. This purifier uses a particularly weak charge, which means that the ionized particles break up more quickly and do not have any harmful effects.
Winix 5300 Air Cleaner strengths
- There are many pros to buying this model, not least the built-in air quality sensor which detects the concentration of pollutants and regulates the speed of the fan accordingly. When in Auto Mode the Winix 5300 will adjust its speed up or down without you needing to do anything
- Another important advantage of the Winix 5300 model is that it is almost silent when in Sleep Mode. This means that you can enjoy a good night's sleep with no background noise, while benefitting from the improved air quality.
- The 4 fan speeds enable you to control the rate at which your air is purified, so that you can switch easily from Sleep to Turbo mode at the touch of a button.
- The powerful PlasmaWave technology is unique to the Winix PlasmaWave 5300 and you won't find this in any other model.
- The 3 stage air purification filter system means that you do not have the additional cost and inconvenience of changing filters regularly. The filter change indicator makes it simple to know when you do need to change it.
- Odors are successfully removed cleanly, without the need to use additional air freshening sprays.
- The PlasmaWave 5300 is easy to use and comes with a remote control.
Winix Plasmawave 5300 weaknesses
- There are very few cons with the Winix, but one we do have is that the unit is rather large compared to other models and it does need to be positioned on the floor.
- It is more expensive than some other models but is well worth the money for the quality it delivers and is excellent value for money.
The Winix PlasmaWave 5300 Air Purifier, with its non-harmful ionizer. has a host of impressive features which make it a cut above the competition. It is a quality product which will last you a long time, making it well worth the price. We definitely recommend the Winix PlasmaWave for the best air purifier for mold.